Monday 10 October 2016

CREATIVE CARDS AND A CANVAS.....

I'm back with some more lovely team card makes, plus a little canvas from me tonight.  Here is the canvas..



Firstly I coloured the canvas with acrylic paints and then added oil pastels over the top and blended them together with my fingers.  I then added a sun with variegated metallic flakes and the appropriate glue.  The trees are from CI-450 (stamped onto white tissue, cut out and glued to the canvas), and the daisies and grasses are from CI-395.

I have a beautiful collaged card from Sylvie to show you next, loving this in its fabulous rich colours, great for the season of Autumn...




Sylvie has used CI-322, CI-455, CI-445, and more on here, plus an MDF dress form
and a metal flower.  Sylvie has more information about her make here.

Three stunning cards by Florence next...




Flo has used CI-459, CI-455, and CI-297 and more in her card makes.

My final makes tonight are by Joanne, and feature CI-430, with great sparkle effect!...



Joanna has also used our butterfly die (still on a great offer), and stamps from CI-364, 
plus her beautiful flower sprays.

Thanks for your comments everyone - they make our day!

Back soon,

Jean x

16 comments:

Pat said...

I love your canvas Jean, such lovely colours and shine and Sylvie's collage card has such a lot of interesting images and I love the two flappers and the mannequin with the pretty fabric dress. Florence has made a lovely scene with that cute little child with the bucket, fabulous colours and the mix of images and papers is great too. Finally what beautiful flowers and butterflies with a wonderful touch of sparkle on Joanna's cards. Thanks for the inspiration. x

Jannet said...

Gorgeous pieces of art I love them all!

Jean Hardy said...

Thanks for the kind comments ladies. x

Craftyfield said...

All gorgeous creations, all in their own styles. Makes me want to reach for my stamps and play!

Jane Willis said...

What a lot of lovely inspiration in one post! When I saw the thumbnail pic of the canvas in my blogger feed, I thought it was a photo, it is so realistic and the balance and proportion exactly right.
Jane

Florence said...

Lovely canvas Jean. I think the same as Jane (above comment) it looks so realistic. Lovely blended colours in the sky and the white of the daisies really make the image pop. Gorgeous creations by Sylvie and Laurie. So many beautiful and inspiring elements on Sylvie's project. Laurie's projects are always so pretty with the mix of flowers and sparkly stamping. Such a fab background stamp that one.
Flo x

nefertiti/Sylvie said...

I think the same as Jane and Florence, Jean!!!!!lol!!
Love the colors, the sun behind trees, the sky and...all!
Gorgeous cards from Florence as usual, and Laurie always with beautiful flowers.
Hugs,
Sylvie

cuilliesocks said...

All so beautiful, but I love your canvas it just draws you into the beautiful scene, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, great works! Love your fresh and paceful canvas, so lovely with the trees, the sweet daisies, the sky and these colours!
The vintage collaged card from Sylvie is really vibrant and warm, and love Flo's bright cards, expecially the first one, with that cute little boy popping out from the background scene! Joanna's cards are very beautiful with these shabby tones and the sparkling, and LOVE the pink one with the amazing butterfly diecut (I have this, is my favourite butterfly die!)
I want thank you very much again for the fabulous prize of the last challenge! :) I received it very soon! I'm very busy in these days, but can't wait to ink it! :D
Crafty hugs

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

What a treat for the eyes! Your canvas is lovely Jean and thank you for explaining how it was coloured. Your Design Team have really done you proud with their stunning collection of cards, I love them all. Sandra X

Cocofolies said...

I adore your canvas, Jean... as well as Sylvie's card, fabulous, and the first one from Flo in particular, so lovely!
Also Joanna's delicate cards are awesome as usual.
Great work by all of you, SO beautiful!!
Hugs xx

rachel said...

beautiful work from all Jean - I do adore your canvas - brilliant! Big hugs Rachel x

Gerrina said...

Your canvas is so beautiful; a world that looks so good to stay in :) And more so different inspiration from the other ladies; always a tret to come over here!

Dora said...

What an awesome creations from everyone. Different of style. Beautiful to see.
I love the canvas!! Beautiful.

CastleKelly Crafts said...

What a feast of fab creations ladies, all so different and all very gorgeous. Canvas is superb, love that it goes around the edges, Sylvie's collage is stunning and Flo's colours are yummy ! Xx

SusanLotus said...

Wonderful canvas!
And beautiful cards.

Have a happy creative week!
Sussie