Saturday 6 December 2014

AN ASSORTMENT OF THINGS, PLUS A NEW STAMP, AND A STEP BY STEP...

If you are on the CI website mailing list you will have seen that we have added another new stamp to the recent releases, and right now all the recent releases are on a very Special Offer - just for a few more days.  Check them all out (x 5) HERE!

This is the most recent release - CI-427 'Its a Woman's World', and it stamps beautifully too:

Now I have an assortment of goodies to show you, so you can have a little break from writing those Christmas cards and festive letters, and wrapping those pressies, and have a look at what the CI team have been making recently.

Firstly I have two makes by lovely Lynne, featuring CI-416 'Feathered Friends' ..



Loving Lynne's somewhat abstract style here - very pretty!

Then I have a rather lovely card made by Coco, using an earlier stamp CI-186 'Bicycle Embrace'..


Very romantic!

Makes by Gio feature next.  Firstly a useful as well as beautiful storage idea adapted from a box...


So very useful for storing those paint pots in your studio!  And the stamps adorning the top and sides are from CI-390 'On Safari'.

Now I have another two delightfully hand crafted items by Gio, featuring her own stamp CI-418 'Frida Dreaming'...



Next I have some very beautiful Christmas cards made lovingly by Joanna, using our Starry Tree Die...




Plus another beauty featuring some Christmas images from our 'Merry Christmas' mini book..


I have made a few Christmassy things recently....



A Santa dangly charm made with Ranger Memory Glass, our 'Merry Christmas' images, chain, and filigree wraps.  Love making these, and they make great little presents.

Below is another decoration.  This time using a paper mache star shape (got mine from The Range), and our little angel stamp CI-211, plus chain, flower and charms.


And my final make is using the star shaped tealight holders, plus CI background papers, and of course more charms..


This make will be adorning our Christmas dinner table on the 25th - and they also make great little gifts of course.

My final feature is a step by step by Sylvie - such a gorgeous card, which will envelop you in thoughts of warmer seasons than this of the present.

Here is the finished card...


And here is the step by step written and photographed by Sylvie..

I inked different elements from CI-423 with my Distress inks to make the background.
I punched a circle in cardstock and I used it as a stencil on a white cardstock. I applied two Distress inks (picked raspberry and Squeezed lemonade) with applicator.
I removed the " circle stencil" and I stamped the flowers CI-422 with  jet black Archival on the inked circle.
I colored the flowers with Promarker.
I stamped and cut a butterfly and a dragonfly on CI-410. I applied Izink opaline over.
 






Hope you have enjoyed the rather glorious assortment of makes tonight.  Please leave a comment if you can.

Back soon,

Jean x

10 comments:

ionabunny said...

Lots of crafty goodness here. Love the tree die. Do I have that one? The first tree card on the green background is lovely. Hugz

carol edwards said...

What a lovely festive collection, and lots of hope for spring too. All designs are beautiful, thanks for sharing. X

Craftyfield said...

I loved the Man's world tag set, now the Woman's world is just as desirable! Gorgeous makes, in very different styles, from the DT. Great tutorial by Sylvie too.

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Beautiful collection of different makes, especially love the tree with Santa in the corner and the storage box. Thanks to all the team for the ideas and inspiration, look forward to making things other than christmas cards! X

Diane said...

Wow fabulous creations girls !!

hugs to all,

Diane xx

Gio said...

I'm drooling above all these gorgeous samples. My favourites are the ornaments. And beautiful new stamp, full of possibilities!

Cocofolies said...

Wow, a fabulous collection of new samples, so well done by everyone and also you Jean, like Gio I'm drooling in front of all I think today!!!And the new Tags stamp is very gorgeous.
I have new samples almost ready, you should get them very soon :) Have a lovely week, Hugs. Coco xx

nefertiti said...

Lovely samples from the DT, and great new stamps Jean!!!!
Bises
Sylvie

Anonymous said...

A stunning array of creativity on display.
Beautiful new stamps.
Wishes
Lynne

Lucy Edmondson said...

What gorgeous art work by the team!

Lucy x